Friday 25 January 2019

A Trip to Malaysia Halal Expo 2019

↞Niyaz, Atok & Nenek↠
↞Mommy Bought All These↠

Niyaz, Mommy, Atok (grandpa), Nenek (grandma) and Uncle Ali (mommy's brother-in-law) went to Malaysia Halal Expo 2019 yesterday. It is the first day of the event. We've tested variety of food and drinks, my parents-in-law also got a free health line palm reading and most importantly, Niyaz is well-behaved! 🙌

Talking about cooking
I'm not a fans of instead seasoning/marinade mix. I believe fresh ingredients are the best, maybe because I've studied Culinary Arts as we have been taught to cook from scratch and we also learnt about food nutrition as such. But, when the Nis' promoter give us to try Chicken Satay (which cooked with marinade mix) and Chicken Curry, I really in love with both. It tastes creamy and well balance of spices and seasoning. No sure whether the way they cook the food or there are hidden extra ingredients, but the mix powder itself tastes great. I've tried few booths with similar product, but Nis is the best, thus I've grabbed 3 packets of the seasoning mix for food testing. Will share the photo once I've cooked the Chicken Satay across the weekend. 

*Nis Seasoning Mix - RM3.00 per packet (based on expo's promotional price)

Talking about tea
I'm a huge lover of tea. I don't prefer coffee as my body will get funny feelings every time after I drink coffee. My all-time fave tea is Ahmad Tea - Black English Tea No. 1. I can drink cups of the tea in a day! I also love the Lemongrass Tea at HerbaLine Beauty Spa. One of the main reason why I keep coming back to the spa!😁 So, I've tried the Caroma's Ginger Tea at the Expo and quickly I can say it my next fave tea! It has strong taste of ginger and not sweet. They used coconut sugar and brown sugar with the tea. But as I'm a type of person who drink sugarless tea, I can say that the ginger tea has perfect taste. I can feel my body is burning after I drink the tea which I really like it the most. 

*Caroma Bentong Ginger Tea - RM16.00 per box (based on expo's promotional price)

Talking about the Malaysia Halal Expo 2019
It is a free admission event from 24 January - 26 January 2019 at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. You can learn more about the expo via Malaysia Halal Expo 2019

Love to share your opinion about seasoning mix and tea? Feel free to comment in the box. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Share your story here.