Wednesday 23 January 2019

Say "Hola" First!


Mommy & Niyaz
Hola Readers,

Created this blog to share the life as mommy to my son, Niyaz.
(p/s: will edit this if I'm carrying another child someday)

A little background of the Mommy
➽ I am Deena. Mama gave birth to me on 29 December 1986 and we're living in Malaysia.

A little background of the Baby
➽ His name is Niyaz. Mommy gave birth to Niyaz via c-section on 19 August 2016,  weighted 4.18 kg. A big healthy baby boy with super loud cry!

Why Meow Meow?
➽ Niyaz has a blankie, but not a blanket. It is baby bolster with a picture of kitten on it. Me and hubby bought it during pregnancy. We only realize Niyaz very attach to the bolster when he about 1 year old age. Since he can't understand what is bolster, I use a nickname, Meow Meow, to refer the bolster. He can't sleep without Meow Meow. Plus, Meow Meow smells like cheese! 😷

Lastly, I hope you enjoy reading our little blog! 

Love,
🎕Deena

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you! Share your story here.